FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services
The Certificate IV in Financial Services will provide students with skills and knowledge to be a Manager in wide range of industry areas.
This qualification is designed to provide a flexible general-purpose pathway in the financial services industry. It is intended to meet the training needs of employees with roles that involve working across a range of duties in the financial services sector where a specialist qualification is not the most suitable qualification to meet their training needs. Individuals in these roles apply theoretical and technical knowledge and skills to work autonomously and exercise judgement in completing routine and non-routine activities
CRICOS Course Code 098441J
Duration: 52 weeks, including 40 teaching weeks and 12 weeks of holidays .
Term Dates: Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Aventia Institute’s entry requirements are as follows:
Aventia Institute entry requirements for international students are as follows:
- Age 18+
- IELTS Overall score of 5.5 with no less than 5 sub score or equivalent English proficiency as determined by Aventia Institute (Test results must be no more than 2 years old).
- Completed Year 12, or equivalent.
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country.
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia.
- the student has successfully completed the College English Placement Test.
- the student has successfully completed their Year 12, or equivalent in English Language.
Where a student cannot provide evidence of English language proficiency as above, they will be required to complete the Versant Placement Test. The Versant Placement Test includes a score mapping to the CEFR which in turn maps back to IELTS. Therefore, the student’s results from this test will be mapped back to the IELTS entry requirements indicated above to check they have met requirements.
Students must complete a total of 13 units (1 core unit and 12 elective units).
FNSINC401 Apply principles of professional practice to work in the financial services industry
- BSBWOR204 Use business technology
- BSBADM405 Organise meetings
- BSBWOR203 Work effectively with others
- BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
- BSBWHS201 Contribute to health and safety of self and others
- FNSRSK401 – Implement risk management strategies
- FNSACC414 – Prepare financial statements for non-reporting entities
- FNSACC412 Prepare operational budgets
- FNSACC405 Maintain inventory records
- BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
- FNSSAM401 Sell financial products and services
- FNSTPB402 Establish and maintain a payroll system
Students who complete the FNS41815 Certificate IV in Financial Services may wish to progress in the FNS51815 Diploma of Financial Services or other qualifications in the Business or Financial Services Training Package.
Possible job roles for students who successfully complete this qualification are:
- Executive Officer
- Program Consultant
- Senior Administrator
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2020 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.