BSB80615 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
This qualification reflects the roles of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability.
CRICOS Course Code 102668G
Duration: 52 weeks, including 40 teaching weeks and 12 weeks of holidays .
Term Dates: Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Aventia Institute has the following entry requirements for international students.
- Be 18 years and above.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student
- Have successfully completed a Diploma qualification or
- Have an IELTS overall score of 5.5 with no less than 5 sub score or equivalent English proficiency as determined by Aventia Institute (Test results must be no more than 2 years old).
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English-speaking
- the student has successfully least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO
- the student has successfully completed the College English Placement
Where a student cannot provide evidence of English language proficiency as above, they will be required to complete the Versant Placement Test. The Versant Placement Test includes a score mapping to the CEFR which in turn maps back to IELTS. Therefore, the student’s results from this test will be mapped back to the IELTS entry requirements indicated above to check they have met requirements.
*Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Students must complete a total of 8 units (2 core unit and 6 elective units).
- BSBINN801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBRES801 Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBINN501 Establish systems that support innovation
- BSBLDR801 Lead personal and strategic transformation
- BSBLED802 Lead learning strategy implementation
- BSBLED805 Plan and implement a mentoring program
- BSBLED806 Plan and implement a coaching strategy
- BSBLDR803 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into a range of higher education qualifications in organisational learning and development.
Potential employment options are as a Leader or Manager in organisations where learning is used to build organisational capability in a range of industry areas.
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2020 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.