BSB80120 Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply highly specialised knowledge and skills in the field of organisational learning and capability development. Individuals in these roles generate and evaluate complex ideas. They also initiate, design, and execute major learning and development functions within an organisation. Typically, they would have full responsibility and accountability for the personal output and work of others.
This qualification may apply to leaders and managers in an organisation where learning is used to build organisational capability. The job roles that relate to this qualification may also include RTO Manager and RTO Director.
CRICOS Course Code 106591B
Duration: 52 weeks, including 40 teaching weeks and 12 weeks of holidays .
Term Dates: Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Aventia Institute has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Have completed a Diploma level qualification or higher.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test
*Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Students must complete a total of 8 units (3 core unit and 5 elective units).
- BSBHRM613 Contribute to the development of learning and development strategies
- BSBLDR811 Lead strategic transformation
- TAELED803 Implement improved learning practice
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBINS603 Initiate and lead applied research
- BSBLDR812 Develop and cultivate collaborative partnerships and relationships
- BSBSTR801 Lead innovative thinking and practice
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into higher education qualifications in organisation learning and capability.
Potential employment options are in a range of organisation learning and capability roles.
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2023 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.