BSB61015 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts.
Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters.
They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
CRICOS Course Code 098443G
Duration: 84 weeks, including 60 teaching weeks and 24 weeks of holidays .
Term Dates: Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Aventia Institute’s entry requirements are as follows:
International students must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed the BSB51918 Diploma of Leadership and management.
These students must also have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
- the student was educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country.
- the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
- the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
- the student has successfully completed the College English Placement Test.
- the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Where a student cannot provide evidence of English language proficiency as above, they will be required to complete the Versant Placement Test. The Versant Placement Test includes a score mapping to the CEFR which in turn maps back to IELTS. Therefore the student’s results from this test will be mapped back to the IELTS entry requirements indicated above to check they have met requirements.
Students must complete a total of 12 units (4 core unit and 8 elective units).
- BSBFIM601 Manage finances
- BSBMGT605 Provide leadership across the organisation
- BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
- BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
- BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
- BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
- BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
- BSBMGT616 Develop and implement strategic plans
- BSBMGT608 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBDIV601 Develop and implement diversity policy
- BSBMKG608 Develop organisational marketing objectives
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into a range of higher education qualifications in business or management.
Potential employment options are as a Senior Manager in a range of industry areas.
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2020 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.