BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business
This program has been developed for overseas students that are looking for positions in business such as executive officer, business professional, business owner or managers.
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
CRICOS Course Code 090594A
Duration: 52 weeks, including 40 teaching weeks plus 12 weeks of holidays.
Term Dates:Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Aventia Institute’s entry requirements are as follows:
International students must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed the BSB50215 Diploma of Business.
These students must also have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
• the student was educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country.
• the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
• the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
• the student has successfully completed the College English Placement Test.
• the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Where a student cannot provide evidence of English language proficiency as above, they will be required to complete the Versant Placement Test. The Versant Placement Test includes a score mapping to the CEFR which in turn maps back to IELTS. Therefore, the student’s results from this test will be mapped back to the IELTS entry requirements indicated above to check they have met requirements.
Students must complete a total of 8 units.
• BSBFIM601 Manage finances
• BSBSUS501 Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability
• BSBADV602 Develop an advertising campaign
• BSBMKG609 Develop a marketing plan
• BSBHRM602 Manage human resources strategic planning
• BSBMGT617 Develop and implement a business plan
• BSBMGT615 Contribute to organisation development
• BSBINN601 Lead and manage organisational change
Potential employment options are as a Senior Manager in a range of industry areas.
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into a range of higher education qualifications in business or management. Aventia has articulation arrangements for credit precedents with Griffith University for BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business.
While job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors, students who complete this course may gain work as a:
• Executive Officer
• Program Consultant
• Senior Administrator
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2020 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.