BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have general management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise. They may undertake technical research and analysis, and will often contribute to setting the strategic direction for a work area.
The qualification is suited to individuals who are responsible for the supervision and leadership of a team or work area (including by managing staff performance and making staffing decisions).
CRICOS Course Code 106590C
Duration: 65 weeks, including 50 teaching weeks plus 15 weeks of holidays.
Term Dates: Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
The Training Package requires that entry to this qualification is limited to those who:
Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
Have two years equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
Aventia Institute entry requirements also require that international students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test
*Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Students must complete a total of 10 units (5 core unit and 5 elective units).
- BSBCRT611 Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving
- BSBFIN601 Manage organisational finances
- BSBOPS601 Develop and implement business plans
- BSBSUS601 Lead corporate social responsibility
- BSBTEC601 Review organisational digital strategy
- BSBHRM614 Contribute to strategic workforce planning
- BSBLDR601 Lead and manage organisational change
- BSBSTR601 Manage innovation and continuous improvement
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into higher education qualifications in business or management.
Potential employment options are in a range of business industry areas.
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2021 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.