BSB50215 Diploma of Business
This qualification would apply to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators.
Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
CRICOS Course Code 090593B
Duration: 52 weeks, including 40 teaching weeks plus 12 weeks of holidays.
Term Dates:Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Aventia Institute’s entry requirements are as follows:
International students must be at least 18 years of age and must have completed at least the equivalent of Year 12 (or completion of Year 10 with at least 3 years work experience) or the BSB40215 Certificate IV in Business.
These students must also have an IELTS score of 5.5 or equivalent (test results must be no more than 2 years old).
International Students may not be required to provide evidence of English Language competence where documented evidence can be provided to demonstrate any of the following:
• the student was educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country.
• the student has completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO.
• the student has successfully completed a foundation course in Australia
• the student has successfully completed the College English Placement Test.
• the student has successfully completed their High School in English Language.
Where a student cannot provide evidence of English language proficiency as above, they will be required to complete the Versant Placement Test. The Versant Placement Test includes a score mapping to the CEFR which in turn maps back to IELTS. Therefore, the student’s results from this test will be mapped back to the IELTS entry requirements indicated above to check they have met requirements.
Students must complete a total of 8 units.
• BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
• BSBADM502 Manage meetings
• BSBADM503 Plan and manage conferences
• BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
• BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment, selection and induction processes
• BSBRSK501 Manage risk
• BSBPMG522 Undertake project work
• BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into such courses as BSB60215 Advanced Diploma of Business or a range of other Advanced Diploma qualifications. Aventia has articulation arrangements for credit precedents with Griffith University for BSB50215 Diploma of Business.
While job roles and titles vary across different industry sectors, students who complete this course may gain work as a:
• Executive Officer
• Program Consultant
• Senior Administrator
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2020 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.