BSB50120 Diploma of Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. These individuals may have frontline management accountabilities.
Individuals in these roles carry out moderately complex tasks in a specialist field of expertise that requires business operations skills. They may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
CRICOS Course Code 106589G
Duration: 78 weeks, including 60 teaching weeks plus 18 weeks of holidays.
Term Dates:Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Aventia Institute has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have completed Year 12 or equivalent.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English-speaking country; or
- Completed at least 6 months of a Certificate IV level course in an Australian RTO; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test
*Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Students must complete a total of 12 units (5 core unit and 7 elective units).
- BSBCRT511 Develop critical thinking in others
- BSBFIN501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBOPS501 Manage business resources
- BSBSUS511 Develop workplace policies and procedures for sustainability
- BSBXCM501 Lead communication in the workplace
- BSBTWK503 Manage meetings
- BSBPEF501 Manage personal and professional development
- BSBOPS505 Manage organisational customer service
- BSBHRM525 Manage recruitment and onboarding
- BSBOPS504 Manage business risk
- BSBPMG430 Undertake project work
- BSBLDR522 Manage people performance
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into the BSB60120 Advanced Diploma of Business or a range of Advanced Diploma qualifications, as well as higher education qualifications in leadership and management.
Potential employment options are in a range of business roles in a range of industry areas.
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2022 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.