BSB30120 Certificate III in Business
This qualification reflects the role of individuals in a variety of Business Services job roles. It is likely that these individuals are establishing their own work performance.
Individuals in these roles carry out a range of routine procedural, clerical, administrative or operational tasks that require technology and business skills. They apply a broad range of competencies using some discretion, judgment and relevant theoretical knowledge. They may provide technical advice and support to a team.
CRICOS Course Code 106587J
Duration: 55 weeks, including 43 teaching weeks and 12 weeks of holidays .
Term Dates: Refer to the Institute’s academic Calendar.
Classroom based – face to face
Level 1, 93 Edward Street, Brisbane City, QLD 4000
Aventia Institute has the following entry requirements:
International students must:
- Be at least 18 years of age and have completed Year 12 or equivalent.
- Participate in a course entry interview to determine suitability for the course and student needs.
- Have an IELTS* score of 5.5 (test results must be no more than 2 years old). English language competence can also be demonstrated through documented evidence of any of the following:
- Educated for 5 years in an English speaking country; or
- Successful completion of an English Placement Test
*Note that other English language tests such as PTE and TOEFL can be accepted. Students are required to provide their results so that it can be confirmed they are equivalent to IELTS 5.5.
Students must complete a total of 13 units (6 core unit and 7 elective units).
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
- BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
- BSBTEC302 Design and produce spreadsheets
- BSBOPS301 Maintain business resources
- BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
- BSBOPS304 Deliver and monitor a service to customers
- BSBOPS305 Process customer complaints
Students who complete this course may wish to continue their education into the BSB40120 Certificate IV in Business or other Certificate IV qualifications in the Business Services Training Package.
Potential employment options are in a range of business roles in a range of industry areas.
RTO No. 41418 | CRICOS CODE 03473J
© 2021 Aventia Institute. All Rights Reserved.